Fire At the Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas

Right in the middle of their famous Rehab Sunday Pool Party, all hotel guests, party goers and employees were evacuated from the Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas yesterday, September 13th, due to a reported fire.

At about 3:52pm yesterday, the Clark County Fire Department was alerted of an electrical fire at the hotel. Upon their arrival, they discovered a small fire inside of an air-conditioning unit in an electrical room on the second floor, according to fire department spokesman Scott Allison.

The blaze which caused a lot of smoke was contained to that singe air-conditioning unit and was put out within 35 minutes of the first alarm. One security officer was treated for a heat-related injury and everyone else returned to partying as usual.

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.