It’s called “Prima” and it’s Las Vegas’ first hotel guest privilege program. In this city, we’re used to seeing many privileges for Casino players and Casino guests, but Prima is a privilege program for average hotel guest like you and I.
Prima is a combination of VIP treatment paired with the significant money-saving opportunities that we’re all looking for. To become a Prima member, a guest must commit $500 to their room account while checking in or booking their hotel reservation. Next, they can use this account credit and charge to their room at different MGM Grand locations. In return, those who take full advantage of Prima can save more than $750 in discounts and special membership offerings!
Here’s what the membership includes:
– Complimentary suite upgrade or $50 activity credit
– Complimentary limousine transfer to another MGM MIRAGE property
– VIP check-in
– Two-for-one cocktails at MGM Grand lounges
– Two-for-one entrees at a variety of the resort’s fine dining restaurants
– Seat upgrade for two with purchase of tickets to KÀ by Cirque du Soleil
– Complimentary VIP entry into nightclubs and WET Republic Ultra Pool
– MGM Grand taxi line pass
– Complimentary access to Grand Spa and Fitness Center
– Retail discounts
– And more!