Chef Emeril Lagasse today celebrates the grand opening of Lagasse’s Stadium – a sports bar, entertainment venue and restaurant at The Palazzo Resort-Hotel-Casino. Tonight, September 25, 2009 professional athletes and stars will join Chef Lagasse on the “green carpet” turf before joining fans for the action inside at the ultimate tailgate party to kick off the season at Lagasse’s Stadium.
Working to provide fans with the ultimate in dining and hospitality are Chef de Cuisine Vincent Chiyuto, previously a member of the culinary team at Table 10, Emeril’s sister outpost at The Palazzo, General Manager Marc Zakin, and a team of 90.
The menu, inspired by Emeril’s long time love for sports, will include game-day fare and fans favorites – the best tastes from ballparks, stadiums and backyards across the country – re-imagined with Lagasse’s distinctive culinary style.
Lagasse’s Stadium will serve an all day menu for lunch and dinner, including:
• Signature dishes that Emeril pioneered at his flagship restaurant: Barbecue Shrimp with Rosemary Flatbread, New Orleans Style Crab Cakes, Creole Boiled Shrimp Cocktail, Sweet BBQ Salmon
• Game-day fare with Lagasse’s twist: French Dip with shaved Garlic Roasted Prime Rib and Truffle Aioli on New Orleans French Bread, Creole Reuben, Ahi Tuna Melt with Creole Tomato Glaze, BBQ Baby Back Ribs with Jalapeño Cornbread
• Refreshing beverages: all of the premium cocktails that you expect in Vegas – served by the pitcher or glass, tap beer, micro-brews and wines by the bottle or glass
The sports bar and entertainment sections will feature several ways to catch the latest match-ups or take part in the game, including:
• Main Stadium: at the center of the 24,000 space – a multi-level theater and dining room with stadium-style seating and cocktail tables perfectly suited for game day dining, high profile match-ups are projected on the floor-to-ceiling video wall above the sportsbook betting counter, reservations available by game with space also available for walk-in guests
• Unprecedented Access: nearly every pro and college game, race and sporting event, over 100 high definition screens including a two custom 103 inch plasma TVs and 9 x 16 foot video wall
• Sky Boxes: these semi-private zones feature lounge seating for an elevated experience in the main Stadium – view the game in comfort and dine with style
• Luxury Boxes: these private rooms offer guests the ultimate setting to dine and play, select rooms include private patio access, billiard tables and video game consoles; available for private or group events
• Bar & Lounge: four full service bars serving specialty cocktails, tap beers, micro-brews and wines by the bottle or glass
Outdoor Patio: enjoy impressive views of the Las Vegas Strip and dine outdoors, street level access is available from Las Vegas Boulevard, high definition televisions keep you connected to the latest stats and all of the action.
“I am a huge sports fan, and I love to cook and tailgate with friends,” says Emeril Lagasse. “At Lagasse’s Stadium I’ve included some of my favorite game day dishes, and many of the iconic foods that fans love to eat at sporting events across the country. Our goal was to create a unique and fun dining experience for sports fans– there’s not a bad seat in the house!”
The restaurant and bar is open Monday-Friday from 11:00 am-10:00 pm, Saturdays from 7:30 am-10:00 pm Saturday, and Sundays from 8:30 am-10:00 pm. The sportsbook is open Monday-Thursday from 9:30am-10:00pm, Fridays from 9:30am-11:30pm, Saturdays from 8:00am-11:30pm, and Sundays from 8:00am-10:00pm. Reservations for lunch or dinner, as well as game seats, sky or luxury boxes may be made by calling 702-607-2665.Tags: Emeril Lagasse, grand opening, Lagasse's Stadium, sports, The Palazzo Las Vegas