Amongst all of the “best of” categories involving the entertainment industry, it is difficult to keep on top of them all. In recent years such newcomers are generally revolved around computers and computer games. You Tube is included amongst the list.
The Community Manager of You Tube, Mia Quagliarello, remarked, “The most-watched YouTube videos of 2010 reflect the people, places and events that captured our attention and imagination throughout the year.”
More than 13 million hours of footage was uploaded onto You Tube last year. That is explosive. Below is a list of the top five most viewed You Tube videos of 2010. They are really diverse. For those of you hoping to see Justin Bieber leading the way, sorry to disappoint.
1. The Bed Intruder Song. This video brought in almost 50 million views around the world. Produced by the Gregory Brothers, Antoine Dodson, the overnight success from Alabama, takes the lead. Dodson was able to purchase a new house with his ad revenue earnings.
2. Tik Tok Ke$ha Parody. Here the viewers get to watch a silly but pretty girl make a spoof of girl glam singers.
3. Greyson Chance singing “Paparazzi.” Perhaps the best video of the five honestly earning its stripes, it is no wonder this youngster had risen to fame online and worthy of a look. The boy is greatly pushing his pipes, singing his heart out.
4. Annoying Orange – Whazzup? This video really is annoying. And kind of entertaining in a painful way. It is hard to stop watching the bouncing oranges with their human eyes and lips.
5. Old Spice: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like. Old Spice found a winner without much trying. Their sales increased after this video over 100 percent.
Tags: best videos on you tube, top 5 you tube videos 2010, top five videos 2010